Use these free interactive calculators to estimate or compare many aspects of your financial welfare. You'll find calculators to help you determine your insurance needs, retirement funding requirements, and your college savings budget. These tools can help you get a jump start on a secure financial future.
These calculators are hypothetical examples used for illustrative purposes and do not represent the performance of any specific investment or product. Rates of return will vary over time, particularly for long-term investments. Investments offering the potential for higher rates of return also involve a higher degree of risk of loss. Actual results will vary.
- How much will it cost to raise a child?
- How much am I spending?
- Should I pay off debt or invest in savings?
- How much should I set aside for emergencies?
- Should I convert my IRA into a Roth IRA?
- How much may I contribute to an IRA?
- Which will provide the most retirement income?
- How will changes in my tax rate affect my decision?
- What option is best for estate planning?
- When should I begin saving?
- What will it take to save for a college education?
- What is the value of higher education?
- What investments can I use to save for college?